Chicago Cinematic Weddings presents the Wedding Trailer of Lindsay & Jeff Spears. The Wedding Ceremony was performed at St. John Neumann Catholic Church in St. Charles, Illinois followed by a wonderful Wedding Reception at the St. Charles Country Club in St. Charles, Illinois. In between Lindsay & Jeff, along with their Bridal Party took photos and videography by the Waterfront along the Fox River.
The Wedding Day was coordinated by: Diane Mollis of Dream Filled Weddings
Videography by: Chicago Cinematic Weddings
Chicago Cinematic Team: Scott & Barb Scheman, John Zale
Music provided by APM Music – “Fates Hand”
clip defaults to SD, please change quality settings in player to watch in HD
1. How will my movie sound?
2. How do you handle lighting?
3. How do you vary your shots?
4. How do you plan to tell the story of my day?
5. How long will it take to get my finished movie?
6. Are you ‘preferred’ by the other companies I’ve hired?
7. May I see other clients’ movies and read what they had to say about you?
8. How do you get your shots without being ‘in the way’?
9. Why are your services more expensive/less expensive than other companies?
10. What do you do to make sure our movie is unique to our personalities?
Congratulations to Tiffani and Andrew! From Little Flower Catholic Church, to inside Notre Dame Stadium and finally ending at the South Dining Hall, a perfect combination of backgrounds for a great Wedding Film. Thanks to their families, bridal party and friends, who were such a pleasure to work with all day. Friendly, cooperative, patient, and most of all an extremely fun group. Katie, Laura and the MichaelAngelos team were on top of their game, as was Cindy from Open Shutter Photography. A pleasure to work with such top-notch professionals. Cinematography by the Chicago Cinematic Weddings team of Scott, Barb and John.